Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lovely Chloe Ads

Every time I post I feel compelled to talk about about fashion, because of the namesake of course.
I think the Chloé ad campaigns have been gorgeous throughout the years...they really convey the spirit of the house perfectly.



I am loving the sunshine these last couple of days. Finally some real Californian weather, right in time for Spring Break. I DID get the TWO cards from Nisha, and I read them with a huge smile on my face. Reading something that I can hold in my hand, in that amazing handwriting is so much more real than email or perhaps worse, Facebook. I had not checked my mail in like a month, so thanks for the reminder too! I got a magazine "Popular Science" which probably belongs to the last person who lived in my room. What can say, what a HORRIBLE magazine, not nearly as interesting as your letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment